MIP at Grand Valley State University

Minor in Possession at Grand Valley State University

Important Update for GVSU Students in Ottawa County Charged with Minor in Possession – MIP

Judge Post now offers a diversion program in your court! This has been accomplished through persistent fighting by many different people. Our office has filed appeals and many others have made complaints to legislators, other judges and law enforcement officials. Watch this MIP video!

However, Judge Post does not publicize this fact and makes it VERY difficult to get. You have to jump through numerous hoops and most likely have to have an attorney pleading your case to get the diversion. We have been successful so far in getting our clients the diversion program, while sadly many others even though they had very competent attorneys, were not so lucky.