MIP at Other Michigan Colleges

Minor in Possession at Other Michigan Colleges

Even if you are not attending a larger college, you still face the same penalties and an even tougher job market. You have even more incentive to make sure that you do not have a conviction on your record. We offer student discounts so make sure to contact Attorney Purdy at 1-616-502-1646